Going solar is an expensive, long term investment, so it’s important to find a solar installation company that is reliable and experienced. Sunpro prides itself on being transparent, reliable, and honest with its customers. There are many important factors to look for in a solar company.
What to Look for In a Solar Installation Company
- Expertise: Your solar installer should have expertise in the solar industry and a bonus company would have experience in roofing. A company with expertise will have been open for more than a few years and have thousands of installations under their belt. Many companies subcontract their installation employees. Companies who have in house installers are much more reliable and experienced.
- Credentials: A reputable solar installation company will have all of the necessary licenses, insurance policies and credentials needed for all areas they operate in. They should be listed on their website and easy to find. A company with all credentials will meet all of the state standards and is certified as a legitimate business.
- Track Record and experience: The solar industry is growing and not many companies have decades of solar under their belt. Though, finding a company with a background in solar and years of experience is necessary. They should be able to discuss and show different installations and systems previously installed. They should have hundreds of reviews on their website and social media accounts.
- Reputation: Reading solar company reviews is a great place to start. Keep an eye out for companies that respond to their customer reviews and respond in a professional and timely manner. Companies who care about their customers will be helpful and thankful to their customers. Solar companies that have won solar awards and been named in the top of their industry are great companies to look into.
- Warranties: Warranties are a very important factor when considering solar installation companies. Many solar companies do not have reliable warranties. When buying an expensive system, it is important to know about the warranties and what the company will do for you if something goes wrong.
Why Choose Sunpro Solar
Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
We are obsessed with providing an excellent customer experience from start to finish. If everything doesn’t go perfect, we work hard to make it right. The switch to solar takes an entire team. From educating homeowners and the community to designing a custom system and installing it quickly, we take pride in handling everything 100% without outsourcing.
Offering the strongest warranty and guarantees, we believe in the solar products we sell and the work we perform. A Sunpro solar system is designed and installed to last for decades. For that reason, we are willing to stand behind our products for the long term, because we want you to be 100% satisfied, now and in the future. To learn more about saving money with solar panels, simply contact us at Sunpro Solar today!