There are careers in sales. Then, there are careers in solar sales with Sunpro.
The past decade has seen solar jobs increase 167% in the United States, and you better believe the number will only climb higher and higher.
While the Sunpro Solar Sales Specialists who are self-starters, motivated, persistent and always going further for customers are earning between $100K – 300K annually, there is so much more to a role on the Sunpro Sales Team.
And perhaps the best part about a position in sales is that we’re hiring more of them!
Next week, we will have recruiters in North Carolina and Nebraska.
Sell and Solve Problems
Of course you want to make a sale, and get more solar panels on more rooftops. There’s no doubting that.
But a great sales team member for Sunpro is someone who wants to improve the lives of their customers by solving their problems.
One problem being the electric companies whose outages and raising prices add cost, stress and frustration to homeowners.
Sunpro Solar Sales members understand that switching homeowners to solar is more than just a sale. It’s a solution — one that we’re awfully proud of.
We get satisfaction from knowing that we’re eliminating problems in people’s lives, replacing those problems with added value and, oh yeah, helping to improve the environment while we’re at it.
Work With Name-Brand Products
As with any career in sales, it’s easier and more effective when the product you’re selling, sells itself. Sunpro’s solar products are no different.
You can go into an appointment with the confidence that you’re selling a product that carries trusted brand names like LG and Enphase that are recognized for quality and reliability.
Your customers will recognize it, too, making the sale all the more approachable.
Sunpro is the largest solar installer for LG. Even better, Sunpro Solar has top priority with the latest panels from LG, which means that we’re able to sell them to homeowners before any other company in the United States.
Get Trained to Succeed
To make a proper sale, you have to be properly trained. We believe it’s a key to success.
Even if you have never sold solar power before, Sunpro will give you everything you need to start selling and start selling quickly.
When you start your career in solar sales with Sunpro, you’ll receive paid training to learn everything you need to know about home solar systems, the tools to sell solar power effectively and all about the renewable energy industry.
You’ll be equipped with the knowledge to sell as well as the confidence that comes with knowing the company you’re representing wants you to succeed.
Bring Energy. Sell Energy.
We hire salespeople for our Solar Sales team who can bring a certain type of energy to their work. Positivity, enthusiasm and an easy confidence are welcome qualities of any applicant.
Energy is everything. The energy you bring to every appointment, every day can play into the amount of solar energy you sell. That’s because customers notice.
Customers want to feel reassured by your presence. They will have questions about solar power, and you will be their source for answers.
Your energy can make all the difference between a done deal or one that got away.
See Relationships Turn into Referrals
Members of the Sunpro Solar Sales Team who make their customers feel comfortable in their switch to solar see so many of their customer relationships turn into future referrals.
Your reputation as a Sunpro solar specialist is shared between friends, family and neighbors. The opportunity in solar sales for referral business is plentiful, so be sure to make every interaction count.
One solar sales team member, Jason, has seen his sales from referrals take off first hand.
“I’ve got one neighborhood in San Antonio that I’ve sold 100 deals to. And it’s all from referrals. The power of networking is that they do the work for me,” says Jason.
The trust between a customer and their Sunpro sales rep is critical for the first sale and even more critical for the sales to come.
Become A Sunpro Solar Sales Specialist
If you’re looking for a career in sales that’s flexible, fast-moving and high-earning, there’s a role on the Sunpro Solar Sales team for you!
Our culture is all about making members of our solar sales team feel comfortable and have fun with their job.
We believe that when our culture relieves the pressure from sales, it makes an impact on the way our customers experience our services.
What’s in it for you:
- An industry leading, high paying commission plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after only 60 days
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- A monthly car allowance and fuel card while you’re waiting for a company car
- The tools needed to perform the job, such as, company iPad, printer, referral app, shirts, & an entire marketing team on staff
- An industry leading, month long, paid training program
- Work schedule flexibility
- A call center that works on generating leads and hefty bonuses for all self-generated leads
- A complete support team to help ensure your success
- No cap on earnings
What you’ll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build client base
- Educate potential and existing customers on Sunpro Solar’s clean energy solutions and ways to save money
- Confidently discuss options and close contracts
- Participate in company led events to generate sales
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- A current, valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- A cell phone (preferably a smartphone)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- A customer centric, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally, with customers and office staff
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening & weekend appointments
- A highly persuasive, self-disciplined & honest work ethic
Here’s Where We Are Recruiting Next
Sunpro Solar is scheduled to have recruiters on-site in Greensboro, North Carolina October 12 – October 16. This means you could walk away with an offer in hand, no waiting on follow-up interviews.
If interested, text Michelle Barcelona: (504) 312-3882.
Recruiters and territory sales managers will also be onsite in Omaha, Nebraska October 19 – October 23.
If interested, text Cynthia Kern: (985) 551-4540.
Sunpro is Also Hiring Territory Sales Managers
Ask anyone around Sunpro and they’ll tell how rapidly the company is growing. It’s truly an exciting time to join Sunpro!
While we are hiring Solar Specialist positions for our sales team, we’re also looking for people to manage sales in new territories.
Sunpro is hiring Territory Sales Managers in the following areas:
- Territory Sales Manager in Nebraska
- Territory Sales Manager in Virginia
If interested, text Kimberly Fontenette: (985) 520-1036Find Out More