25 Year Solar Panel Power Production Guarantee
A power production guarantee is similar to a product warranty. It is there to assure you that the solar panels you buy will operate without issues. Production guarantees state that your solar panels will produce a projected amount of energy. It also states that your system will have a low rate of decline in performance over the next 25 years.
When you switch with Sunpro Solar, if the system does not produce the amount of energy guaranteed, you will receive the difference in cash.
Why Go Solar with Sunpro Solar
Power When You Need It, Within Your Control
The Sunpro Solar Power Production Guarantee works to make sure you experience all the powerful energy production and output you expect from your home’s solar panels.
Solar Installations with Reliable, Resilient Performance
Sunpro Solar will outfit you with tools to track the performance of your home solar system during many different conditions in order to see how you can maximize your solar savings.
Products That Lead the Solar Industry
From the rooftop solar panel installation to your backup battery, Sunpro Solar only uses superior, industry-leading products from brands like LG, Tesla and Enphase.
Why a Power Production Guarantee is Different Than a Warranty
A power production guarantee is similar to a product warranty. It is there to assure you that the solar panels you buy will operate without issues. With the right warranty, your solar panels will likely be repaired or replaced without costing you a cent.
Production guarantees differ from warranties in two ways:
- Production guarantees state that your solar panels will produce a projected amount of energy.
- It also states that your system will have a low rate of decline in performance over the next 25 years.
Your Home. Your Energy. Sunpro Solar Makes Sure You Control It.
Solar Panel Installation: How To Choose A Solar Company
Choosing a solar contractor in your area can be intimidating, which is why it’s helpful to remember the three most important tips when choosing a solar panel company.
- Make sure the company you’re choosing has warranties in place. Not only on the labor, but products as well. That way you know you and your investment are protected in the years to come.
- Read reviews about the company you’re choosing. While you’ll see a bad review here and there (just the nature of open reviews), make sure a large majority of the reviews aren’t negative and stating the same problems over and over. That’s a clear indicator of a company to stay clear of, no matter how well known their name is.
- Choose a reputable company that’s been in the game for awhile. Again, this way you are sure to protect your investment with a company that will continue to be there for you in the years to come.
Sunpro Solar: Trusted Solar Installers Near You
Since 2008, Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World magazine’s Top Residential Solar Installer in the United States. We are proud to offer some of the best warranties you can find in the solar industry and only use products that offer the same.
- 25 Year Labor Warranty
- 25 Year Production Guarantee
- 25 Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- Thousands of happy homeowners
- Free Home Energy Audit
- Roof replacement experts
Get a Free Solar Panel Quote And a Free Consultation
If you’re ready to take the next step, or even if you’re considering what it would take to get you there, contact us for a free consultation to discover all your options and to receive free estimates. It’s likely that we install solar and roofs near you. Contact us today to see if we service your area and get free solar quotes for your particular needs.