25 Year Solar Panel Power Production Guarantee
What if you could know for certain that when you signed on for solar, your system would be guaranteed to produce an estimated amount of energy? A power production warranty does just that. Our 25 Year Power Production Guarantee promises to provide for the long haul and protect your investment in renewable energy.
When you switch with Sunpro Solar, if the system does not produce the amount of energy guaranteed, you will receive the difference in cash.
Why Go Solar with Sunpro Solar
Power When You Need It, Within Your Control
The Sunpro Solar Power Production Guarantee works to make sure you experience all the powerful energy production and output you expect from your home’s solar panels.
Solar Installations with Reliable, Resilient Performance
Sunpro Solar will outfit you with tools to track the performance of your home solar system during many different conditions in order to see how you can maximize your solar savings.
Products That Lead the Solar Industry
From the rooftop solar panel installation to your backup battery, Sunpro Solar only uses superior, industry-leading products from brands like LG, Tesla and Enphase.
Power Production Guarantee Plus Great Warranties
A power production guarantee is similar to a product warranty. Together, they’re there to assure you that the solar panels you buy will operate without issues.
Price Protection Guarantee
At Sunpro Solar, we want you to purchase solar with confidence and be assured that you are getting the best value for your dollar. Therefore, we have created our Price Protection Guarantee program.
Here’s how it works:
If another solar company is offering equal products and benefits for less than Sunpro Solar’s price, we’ll not only refund the difference but we’ll throw some additional cash your way!*
*A Sunpro Solar Sales Specialist is the best person to reach out to for full offer details and restrictions for both our Power Production Guarantee and Price Protection Guarantee.
We believe in what we do and how we do it so much, that we are proud to offer you this peace of mind.
Your Home. Your Energy. Sunpro Solar Makes Sure You Control It.
Solar Panel Installation: How To Choose A Solar Company
When considering which solar installer to choose for your solar panel installation, there are three key things to look for in a solar panel company.
- Warranties: Protect your investment by being sure the solar panel company you are considering has warranties in place. It’s important for not only the labor to have a warranty, but the products they use as well. A company with good warranties believes in their service and products they install.
- Testimonials: Read up about the solar panel company you’re choosing. Customers of the company and their first-hand experience might just be the best way to get a feel for if the company is a good fit for you. Sort through the occasional bad review and really evaluate what others are saying. Are the majority negative? Do you notice reoccurring problems? Stay clear of that company.
- Experience: A company who has been around for a long time will be there for you for years to come. Choose a reputable company who has a strong reputation and time under their belt in order to protect your investment.
Sunpro Solar: Trusted Solar Installers Near You
Since 2008, Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #2 for 2021 Solar Power World magazine’s Top Residential Solar Installer in the United States. We are proud to offer some of the best warranties you can find in the solar industry and only use products that offer the same.
- 25 Year Labor Warranty
- 25 Year Production Guarantee
- 25 Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- Thousands of happy homeowners
- Free Home Energy Audit
- Roof replacement experts
Get a Free Solar Panel Quote And a Free Consultation
If you’re ready to take the next step, or even if you’re considering what it would take to get you there, contact us for a free consultation to discover all your options and to receive free estimates. It’s likely that we install solar and roofs near you. Contact us today to see if we service your area and get free solar quotes for your particular needs.