Are you looking for a job in an industry that offers steady growth in uncertain times? Look no further than the solar industry. Pressures of the coronavirus pandemic have caused the economy as a whole to take a hit and big-time oil and gas companies are beginning to collapse. However, despite the pandemic the renewable energy business has continued to expand.
Even the experts notice the trend! A recent NY Times article explains that “industry executives and analysts expect the renewable business to continue growing in 2020 and next year even as oil, gas and coal companies struggle financially or seek bankruptcy protection.”
And great news! Sunpro Solar is part of this trend and is currently seeking sales specialists and other positions in Kansas, North Carolina and Texas.
Sunpro Solar is ready to hire these solar industry positions:
- Solar In-Home Sales Representatives
- Lead Setters (Door to Door Sales)
- Electrical Positions (Journeyman Electricians & Apprentice Electricians)
You can learn more about these and our many other job opportunities on our site.
SEEKING SOLAR IN-HOME SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Are you the right fit?
We’re hiring sales specialists with positive energy. People that can aid our customers in determining which green energy solution best meets their needs, including increasing their home value.
For you, it’s an amazing opportunity with uncapped income. Our current solar sales specialists that have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, positive and dedicated are making between $100-300K a year, and have flexible working schedules! A job in renewable energy is the place to be!
What you’ll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build client base
- Educate potential and existing customers on Sunpro Solar’s clean energy solutions and ways to save money
- Confidently discuss options and close contracts
What’s in it for you:
- A high-paying commission plan in a fast-growing industry
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after only 60 days
- A monthly car allowance and fuel card while you’re waiting for a company car
- The tools needed to perform the job
- An industry-leading, paid training program
- A call center that works on generating leads and hefty bonuses for all self-generated leads
- A complete support team to help ensure your success
- No cap on earnings
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- A current, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- A customer centric, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally, with customers and office staff
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening & weekend appointments
- A highly persuasive, self-disciplined & honest work ethic
If you have sales experience, we’re setting up interviews in Wichita, KS, Charlotte and Greensville, North Carolina, and Dallas, Texas metro areas right now for appointments within the next two weeks.
Text the Sales Recruiter for your area to set up an interview with a sales manager. Accelerate your career with a new job in renewable energy today!
North Carolina: Cynthia Kern at (985) 551-4540 – 7/20-7/24
Wichita: Michelle Barcelona (985) 551-0752 – 7/20-7/24
Dallas: Sunny Tyrney (985) 520-7033 – 7/27- 7/31
SUNPRO SOLAR CAREERS
Sunpro Solar is a growing team of professionals that believe in family, community, green, renewable energy. We’re making a difference in people’s lives and improving the environment, one rooftop at a time.
Sunpro Solar is a premier renewable energy company and is changing the way consumers power their homes and businesses. Since solar energy isn’t a one-size fits all power source, we customize our work for each family or business. This includes in-house energy assessments and inspections, educating our customers on how to make their house more energy efficient, with a goal to save as much money as possible on utility bills.
Because of our commitment to nothing less than stellar customer service and using high quality products, Sunpro is one of the fastest, if not the fastest growing solar companies in the Gulf Coast region. This is your chance to join an award-winning sales team and grow with us. There is excellent potential for advancement.