Solar is growing rapidly and so are we! We’re currently seeking sales specialists and other positions in the Atlanta metro area. So if you’re in this region and are looking for your next career opportunity, look no further. We’re growing and currently ready to hire:
- Solar In-Home Sales Representatives
- Lead Setters (Door to Door Sales)
- Electrical Positions (Journeyman Electricians & Apprentice Electricians)
You can learn more about these and our many other opportunities at https://www.gosunpro.com/careers/
If you have sales experience, we’re setting up interviews in Atlanta right now for appointments within the next two weeks. Text Sales Recruiter Cynthia at 985-551-4540 to set up an interview with a sales manager.
Solar In-Home Sales Representatives
We’re hiring sales specialists with positive energy. People that can aid our customers with determining which green energy solution best meets their needs, including increasing their home value.
For you, it really is an amazing opportunity with uncapped income. Our current solar sales specialists that have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated, positive, dedicated and have flexible working schedules are making between $100-300K a year!
What you’ll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build client base
- Educate potential and existing customers on Sunpro Solar’s clean energy solutions and ways to save money
- Confidently discuss options and close contracts
What’s in it for you:
- An industry leading, high paying commission plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after only 60 days
- A monthly car allowance and fuel card while you’re waiting for a company car
- The tools needed to perform the job
- An industry leading, paid training program
- A call center that works on generating leads and hefty bonuses for all self-generated leads
- A complete support team to help ensure your success
- No cap on earnings
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- A current, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- A customer centric, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally, with customers and office staff
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening & weekend appointments
- A highly persuasive, self-disciplined & honest work ethic
Text 985-551-4540 to set up an interview with a sales manager.
Sunpro Solar Careers
In Atlanta, Sunpro Solar is a growing team of professionals that believe in family, community, green, renewable energy. We’re making a difference in people’s lives and improving the environment, one rooftop at a time.
Sunpro Solar is a premier renewable energy company and is changing the way consumers power their homes and businesses. Since solar energy isn’t a one-size fits all power source, we customize our work for each family or business. This includes in-house energy assessments and inspections, educating our customers on how to make their house more energy efficient, with a goal to save as much money as possible on utility bills.
Because of our commitment to nothing less than stellar customer service and using high quality products, Sunpro is one of the fastest, if not the fastest growing solar companies in the Gulf Coast region. This is your chance to join an award-winning sales team and grow with us. There is excellent potential for advancement.